Wednesday 6 June 2018

Nacho Diaz's Funny Illustrations To Make You LOL: 14 Before & After Things

The works of Nacho Diaz, a Spanish illustrator, have always had the power to make people laugh. Few people have the imagination to see the world like him. He can always capture the small details of everyday life. The following is a series of cartoon illustrations of "before & after" created by him with the things people are accustomed to.
"Before taking a selfie: hold your breath tightly"
"After taking a selfie: Phew!"

"Before making up: I'm so common."
"After making up: oh, my dear fairy"

"Before haircut: Just a trim, please"
"After haircut: Barber, tell me is this a trim?"


"Before coffee: I couldn't go through it."
"After coffee: I love work, work makes me happy."


"Before bathroom: belly swell and want to poop."
"After bathroom: oops, I feel relaxed."

"As a kid: fear of ghosts"
"As an adult: fear of MONDAY"

"Before visiting grandma: I'm the thinnest."
"After visiting grandma: I'm a butterball."

"Before puberty: I don't need any skincare."
"After puberty: A big outbreak of acne"

"Before a kid calls you sir: I'm still young."
"After a kid calls you sir: Shut up!"

"Before college: I have nothing to carry."
"After college: Always in debt."

"Before basking: I have smooth skin."
"After basking: Please call me Mr./Ms. Black."

"Before diet: fat body"
"After diet: Feel like I'm gonna die"

"Before paycheck: I wanna sing a song 'I have nothing'."
"After paycheck: Hey, let's have a party."

"Before shaving: Who is this uncle?"
"After shaving: A handsome man comes back."


Which is your true portrayal?


No comments:

Post a Comment