Valentine’s Day is coming~ Have you thought well about your gift for your lover? If not, you can take these choices into consideration. I believe you will choose your best gift from them.
1. If you are a man, you can choose flowers because no girl will refuse to love flowers. If you provide a gorgeous bouquet chock-full of red roses, blue enchantress, lilies, and more, put a lot of them in a lovely cut glass vase. How deeply moved your girlfriend/wife will be!
2. Choose mug-bowl personalized with your nicknames for each other (or whatever else you both like) to make eating ice cream sundaes, bowls of soup, or movie night snacks just a li'l cuter.
3. An assortment of handmade truffles with secret messages underneath them. No one doesn’t love such a fun reveal!
4. A low-maintenance succulent garden for anyone whose green thumb is merely wishful thinking. You can even get these ones customized with V Day–themed packaging that says "I love you!"
5. A burgundy lingerie decorated with ladder wire-free cups and lace detailing, because being comfortable is truly sexy.
6. A seersucker sleep set perfectly for lounging in style all weekend, from making homemade waffles to staying comfortable during your day-long.
7. A pair of practical slippers which will really deliver a message — "You're my person, but wow do your feet smell."
8. A pair of crystal-bedecked earrings, which is the last way longer than a bouquet of flowers to show your heart.
9. An impossibly soft micro-fleece robe embroidered with their name or initial, as robe o'clock is the best time of day, and you guys ought to enjoy it together.
10. A vintage-inspired plunging bra and high-waisted undies set with lovely eyelash lace and sheer panels for a mega glam look.
post in: http://kakafashion2016.blogspot.com/