Wednesday 24 July 2019

Danced in the fashion show

Their timing is so perfect!


Source:u/rohit2244

Never thought I’d see 'shaku shaku' on Reddit.  😂

I’d before only ever seen short vids of runway fails for fashion shows but when this ended I wanted more! Beautiful energy, outfits, and music! Thank you for sharing!

Nothings better than randomly having a moment with the entire crowd at once. Like somehow now you are high fiving everybody and dancing to a random song.

Whenever I see this clip I’m obsessed with how both of them are still “modeling” throughout the whole event. Girl on the right knows her back is to the camera, but she still serves many levels, as well as a profile.

I really enjoyed watching it. Plus you get a better sense how the fabric moves/reacts to certain movements, which lets you get an idea of how you will look if you bust a move.




No comments:

Post a Comment